Tuesday, January 29, 2013

google y turns over toward

Grow, the effort of a short while has already grown a lot of, I a cake of bulge by the side of him of the rock sit in seat of honor down, the benefit long grass twinkles, his arms and legs is again cut off by me, and I sigh a tone way:"Do you know where yourself are wrong?"
The fierce long grass of Hong sea four shoot, being ruthlessly oppressive and having a silk to fear the flash across is in the eye.
See him not to talk, I know that he is putting together enough wild diagram instauration of energy arms and legs, I with use absolute being sword break his one limb to start to put, get hold of in front to cautiously scrutinize, my light way:"You are wrong to be shoulding not tell me, in a twinkling transfer of secret!"
PS:rain the evil graduation want to go home once and have already entrusted the renewal affair of Volume 9 to a good friend of inside of circle due to canning not get to the Internet as usual, renewal can normal,


Chapter 3 world peace two



My Man pays no attention of the pig spoil of match a body relief, embrace the ball ball in the bosom, I touch the head of ball ball and toward its way:"Unexpectedly you really can carry on in a sudden moving of the time and space, didn't make me disappoint."
The Hong sea hopes the ball ball in my bosom, spirit of almost throw up blood.
I use sword to at will set aside his skin and peep out the flesh and blood of inside, can see his cell just in the rapid ego replication, soon give wound fusion, I clap with the absolute being sword he is that ugly face, light way:"Although you the meat body is arrogant, the regrettable head is too stupid.If you still have what dying wish can speak at once, I will consider to carry out for you, I have already can't waited for and killed you, you quickly recover speed, let me feel not to kill you is to I very big threat."
Hong sea the Nu Be the most anti- to smile, the face suddenly turns over toward the on the side in the past, the one mouthful bit at absolute being sword and saw the terrible facial expression that he hate a pole, very anxious to be willing living for a to swallow.
I coldly hope him way:"Tell me, chopped down your head, you whether can still live bottom, or must burn you as ashes with the fire."
Hong sea sudden Zhang Kou vomits a blood arrows to me, although the manner is fierce, not ability I what, before his blood arrows is stained with me, I have already sealed in the in front with the sword body, the blood arrows shoots in the sword, horizontal overflow to shoot in rock metal piece of flank.
"Zi Zi!"The voice rises, the strong and tough quality unexpectedly starts to be continuously decaying at the place being sprayed by the blood arrows, not general assembly son, have already appeared two deep holes.
I become overdo to come to hope Hong of sea, sighed a tone way:"You actually deprive how much the life that spoils a monster, unexpectedly own a this many special skill, luckily I never big righteousness, this poisonous blood just have no can me ……" I also keep on needing to say, but suddenly discover his circumstance isn't big rightness, arms and legs originally grow crazily, have already stopped at this time.
And Hong sea the facial Chong blood steeped an aqueous plain wheat roll to swell like one, at the same time body also such as balloon drive the Chong annoy the sort quickly and outwardly rise greatly, his eyes peep out the air of Ji Feng to me and laugh wildly a way in:"Ha ha, you think you very cleverness, I will allow you to accompany me a cake of go to dead of!"
See speaking of his difficulties such a words, I finally feel not in the right, mightiness of the crisis feeling beat one what me could not control feelings cold Zhan, the body of Hong sea still rises greatly, I feel that he imitates a Buddha standing alone on tossing and seal all strength to own body in, make oneself Chong spirit the rising of sort wait until certain degree greatly, his body is violent because of but.
I don't know the strength of explosion will have much big, but I very clear, if I still stand at him nearby, I died to settle, had never thought him to still have this kind of means and put together a to die to also want to pull me to bury along with.
The Chuai that I hate he is two feet, the Xuan says with smile again:"Idiot, you from suddenly and violently, to save I give a lot of care to think a method how thoroughly kill you.You forget do I have a to spoil by the pig that carries on moment space's transfering, letting your scheme down may end up in nothing."
The Hong sea Gui Mi hopes me, the corner of mouth peeps out a cruel meaning, but doesn't say a words.
I suddenly feel not in the right, I decide to immediately spoil with pig to match a body to carry on a moment to transfer, be when I want to spoil with pig to match a body just discovering can not match a body, my facial expression greatly changes,Facebook, connect tried twice, being still could not match a body as usual.
Hong sea ha ha laugh wildly a way:"Country boy, I guess that you didn't definitely and never once ascend to spoil monster lesson, the pig spoils to have a special habit and is them to carry on after a space transfer, they need to take a rest foot, then can carry on for 24 hours next time and recognize a life, boy!"
I know that he explodes it's forthcoming, I am hesitating, use whole body physical strength not to dare to have any reservation, the high speed operation inside the body puts forth effort quantity to urge air to purely quickly fly to the afar by flying Shu.
This kind of speed compares normal I use of the airspeed of "resist breeze Shu" want several quickly not only times.
Is almost a moment, I have already flown 100 meters, inside the interest simultaneously revolve to form a few Gang spirit prison prisons of give° own body to protect.Don't fly thousand meters, remaining light discovered bright light of fire at the back of one being maded track for, the sudden ear imitates a Buddha to lose astute, what voice also out of hearing, suddenly is astounding and be good enough to shake dead sound wave of person, billowing stop up ear since then.
The very hot breathing gobbles up since then, the current of air in the air immediately mess, I almost am flowed by tongue of fire and heat for an instant annex by force.
Luckily I early have mental state preparation, Hong sea of in the article of death anti- rush toward but is that the power is huge have no Lun, I such as a drunkard drift along not certain in the heat wave, almost I test burnt intensely hot the spirit vigorously take the great power wreaks havoc of in mid air, and underground, square circle an inside inside of any living creature after this time calamity, all skeleton depletion,google.
The huge energy that this time explosion produces has already exceeded my havings, first hit bottom, I can protect a small life is already not easy, get hurt is again unavoidably, I biting of bitterness bitterness tooth as far as possible hold the balance to fly to under, thus wild current of air, compare a ground to want moderate of many.
The rains and winds suddenly enlarge, the thunder and lightning hands over to add, a way electricity snake maneuvers in the sky,cnn, my a head of is rushed toward in the mud, distressly climb to start, the dirty mire of whole body is under the flushing of rain water and resume my original gradually, with tooked ten grains of bloods three pills nowise cherish of put in the mouth to greatly chew.
The strength in the body still at, but the body have been with cuts and bruises all over, tired and unbearable, I step by step of to walk back in the ruins, here is already the ruins of the name matches the reality, the whole base one wolf book, broken walls, the crushed stones is convex to sign, show more dilapidatedly in heavy rain.
The Hong sea is perhaps to really die, I could not feel his breathing of 1:00, and it is almost impossible to want in the thus strong explosion to exist.But Long Da Dun's corpse body's leaving him is thus of near, probably changed into member at this time, weighed to return nature.
Thought of Long Da Dun, a grief rises from the heart bottom, loitering isn't willing to leave, the hand tightly holds into a fist and looks up at sky to bellow, the voice spreads to air, but becomes the Hao of wolf to call, still can be clear to recognize in the thunder, the voice continues long leisurely long, spread toward the afar.
The sad wolf blares and spreads in the horizon.
A desire that without restraint breaks captures my brain, the dark green taste every where looks for to hunt to kill of living creature, what then and massively after exploding, any living creatures are buried in this ruins.
I delivered crazy the strong energy of use I, vent in the ruins, one slice the megalith be started to bomb by me, change into broken bits.
Suddenly in the sky a surprised thunder later on, the sky surprising beginning clears up, a burst of cool breeze once blows, the dark cloud spreads to go in succession, the clear sky starlight lets out bright ray of light and beyond the horizon rises for a circle month, I am vacant of raise head, hope bright moonlight.
Suddenly the three kinds of strength in the body disturbance gets up, this time obviously the dint of the wolf had the last breeze, dead dead of suppress moreover two kinds of strength.
My subconscious is lowered the head, a waterhole of sudden in front pours to printout my shape.
I am immediately got a fright, oneself completely is the looks of wolf, there is no one silk person's characteristic, include eyes at inside, all is telling me, the my root is a wild beast!
In addition to I am an erection to run about and include arms to also become wolf claw, this has never appeared before Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment