Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats ace that you make us

Looking at him a smiling face, I also say with smile:"Adult, we of the business is O.K.?"Su flies to immediately greatly pour hard water to me, what price Gao ah, the tea Chuang is subjected to a boycotting of Xiang sun big door ah, chaos and disturbances of war ground the business isn't so good to do ah ……I smile to listen to, keep scolding his Zu in belly up.Is very not easy to wait he to finish saying, I sigh:"Be really bother adult, such as really ashamed.Later.Still need to invite you to devote a lot of care be."He grows an one breath, favour not the Die ground say should, should.I can pass him, the affair still needs to do to finish, so, I no longer lift a merchant affair, but say:"The interest Ba elder brother lets I the Shao words thank you for before and mutually treating to the adult of feeling."The sweat that Su flies came down:"Hiss, you the small voice order."I smile:"The adult trusts be, here have outsider, just I, go into your ear just."
Su flies wry smile:"Interest Ba now reputation big hey, killed a text ugly, so severe person.You how can anyone know my difficulty.After killing an ugly affair of text to spread to here, the interest Ba's yellow adult isn't happy very much, malicious scolded, we say we not last heart, incredibly let sweet rather ran, my mama hey, frighten I, now think of all behind fear."I a smile:"You are afraid of, the person is what he or she walks, not what you release again.My elder brother's skill, here also no one block live be not?"He orders:"Say of is also, however, if not that I observe circumstances quickly and up and down to beat to order well, alas."I lightly smiled:"Adult, you up and down beat to order so many, but why still take in the elder brother's close soldiers, your working has never considered as well careful."Su flies 1:"To ah, my pouring don't consider these.Is alas, they are also interest the Ba entrust to mine, kick out or killed, this is also not so good to do!"I roar with laughter:"Adult ah, main persons all ran, these bottom person who go to excessively attention, you make them all slowly go out to purchase goods and walked to would be.Literally report to die, have to also, where bother?"Su flew to hum Ji along while:Scold a niggard in"this …… was always not placed to run like this, in case of interest the Ba come back ……" my belly, some travel expenses also would not like to, still keep saying with smile on the face:"I understand the meaning of adult.So, anyway they before also heel when the elder brother was many they were settled by me.This time, I take purchasing goods as first and take 20 people to walk, natural someone hereafter come to take them to walk, you see how?"Su flies a strength ground to say.
Arrangement very later affair, I took D to receive them to set out.The D receives them to listen to I say, can take them to allow all, from lately follow sweet is excited impending rather, I have to be all reminding them all the way, here but Liu Biao's site, don't bring trouble me to take lives all up, they just refrained from rash action a lot.Receive to the D, I am very curious, elder brother Yu says, he after being an east Wu expects of heavy minister, did to discard the big deal of signing Wu Di.This time, I how see, he is a strong small, there is no greed of hey.However, since his aquatic effort is very good, I certainly can't pass his.
Take to ascend them to walk to Lai sun, I just noticed I to make a mistake:Take them, I ain't likely to go to Xiang sun.In the Lai sun take a rest after a day, I made the D receive and let him led the way, oneself allows all well.The D receives two words to have no and immediately led them via the Ru south and allowed all.Is sweet to rather see they the natural exultation is all brothers that followed behind oneself for several years.From they how can anyone know I am very good, a few elder brothers also trust a lot.
Send walk the D receive them, I hurriedly rush toward the Xiang sun, time delaying has already been getting more and clearly knows this time, Liu fully should just arrive lately wild, I still fear that Xu Shu has already arrived his under charge,cheap dr dre beats, after all the history has already been silently changing.The Xiang sun inside in the pharmacy, Qin Yong looking at my hard journey, appearance with anxious look, quickly come forward to report back:"The childe trusts, everythings all arrange.Don't serve as what deviation, does Li Ji have been staying by the side!"I grow an one breath and finally had peace of mind:"Make you implicate again.Just, has that person ever seen?"Qin Yong Yi Leng obviously doesn't understand my meaning, I have to to by hand point small white.Qin Yong understood right away:"Hey should be very good."This time, the week Luo has already walked to come in from the outside:"Childe, you finally came.To, you hand over to treat of affair all do good, see you when go."I smile:"Be really bother a week elder brother.That affair is still not busy, say again, I temporarily still attend to not up.However, taking the good bridge can not break, money of the flower must spend.The Xiang sun isn't small, it has been 2, 3 years since the pharmacy here conducted as well, after, all of the income here return your dispensation, when I come to this trip matter, had better have no Ai hand Ai the place of the feet."The week Luo quickly promises:"The childe trusts, I understand."I smile to say:"The week elder brother don't is so polite, either, you are different from Qin Yong.You but seal the life of Hou."The week Luo Gong body answers a way:"All of me listen to a childe."Order also go.
Grade two day, I and Qin Yong stroll the time of Xiang sun alone, Qin Yong just says:"Childe, I saw Ye, he had been following that uncle Huang, and I don't have the opportunity to find out to come forward to take words.I see his complexion very good, should have no what is up."I lightly sigh 1:"I am really helpless!Wait the affair here to do good, I still need to go lately wild walk, see them.You are that I prepare some money things.To, take from the wine shop."Qin Yong Yi smiles:"This I am understand.The affair here isn't so good to do, we found out that person here of under feet place, but hardly see him come in and go out here;Liu Biao is many parties persons seek him, be all blocked by next person in the door to return to, we once saw him once in city just at the Xiang sun and also disappeared him to have impacted association with others here.However, his pouring is to have ever been to the place that you make us keep watch on.He has ever been to several times, it is all temporary to seem since the idea, there is no regulation.Just, our person not depend of too near, can not distinguish the condition in Chu."I H'm 1:"What news does clever Chuan there have to have no?""Have.Old madam's health condition is very good, but his younger brother's health condition isn't very good, seem to be badly sick .Because of the designation that didn't get you, they don't dare to act rashly."
I wanted to think:"We are three feet distances, from here to clever Chuan, do finished feeling to come back again, can use how many times?"Qin Yong recited in a short while:"The childe's feet distance is very quick, if take to ascend us, perhaps how all want January of expect."I computed time, this time, Liu fully should was still just lately wild to restructure the troops and horses in his/her own hand and attend to not ascend usually come to Liu Biao to dedicate the attentive here, time should come of and.Thought of here, I order him:"You urgent make Li Ji come back and prepare to set out.There make them stare at tight point, notice, don't cause undesired agitation as far as possible.If looking at not to, also want to think to the utmost the way can not make him see Liu Bei."Qin Yong promised to arrange.
Take Qin Yong with Li Ji, I am to walk to keep a way, quick Ma Jia Bian's ground rushes through toward the clever Chuan county sun Di, and Xu Shu's home town is also three elder brothers' home towns.After arriving at sun Di, we are to directly arrive at three elder brother home, didn't come back for several years, I still keep remembering the family here very much, after all I passed through a few pleasing months of the most comfortable heart here.Guo Li's eldest brother sees my arrival, is really that the pleased hope an outside:"Son cloud, you how sometimes did come back?How, do these years lead well?Receive a filial piety to say you are always engaged in the outside, everyone really worries that your body is subjected to to be free from."A words say of I am touched of want to cry, still the felling of house is comfortable:"If thanked each elder brother for to remember, I really should usually came back and saw.In fact, I also lifted with three elder brothers several times and wanted to make everyone allow all, son cloud another nothing important skill, this supports family to make a living to still go."Guo Li's eldest brother says with smile:"You are all busy, the home has me and pour also have no what.Jia's pouring is to once lift several times, let us all allow all, is that I can not let go here, we have already become accustomed to here.Say again, I also have no your skills, the text doesn't become, force not of, be still here comfortable."I smile:"Pour is also.Eldest brother, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment